28 November 2005

God's Debris

This book, God's Debris, is (so far) an interesting thought experiment. I can point out several fallacies in just a few minutes, but in an effort to protect copyrighted material, I'll let you read it for yourself. Tell me what you think of it! It's by Scott Adams, the author of Dilbert cartoons. But it isn't humorous. Please tell me what you think about it. It's 100% free and legal to dowload in Adobe format, and you can save it to your computer so you can read it later, too. But be warned-it's rather a hafty document! It's 132 pages, and at the very bottom of the very last page, there's an email address to contact the author.

2 comments:

Kim Anderson said...

Lydia,
Can you provide a link for us to find this book? It sounds interesting.

Lydia said...

Mrs. Anderson,

Click the "it" right after the "tell me what you think of". It is a hyperlink and should take you right there.