26 February 2007

My favorites: Country

In no particular order...

*New!*

-Collin Raye: I Can Still Feel You
-Big & Rich: Lost in the Moment
-Martina McBride: How I Feel
-Sarah Buxton: That Kinda Day
-Collin Raye: Little Rock
-David Ball: Private Malone
-Emerson Drive: What If?
-Lonestar: Not a Day Goes By
-Rascal Flatts: Stand
-Brooks & Dunn: Hillbilly Deluxe
-Josh Gracin: I Wanna Live
-Rascal Flatts: While You Loved Me
-Tim McGraw: My Old Friend
-Dierks Bentley: Long Trip Alone
- Josh Gracin: Stay with Me
-Emerson Drive: Still Got Yesterday
-Lonestar: Mountains
-Tim McGraw: Stars Go Blue
-Rascal Flatts: Not Just Me
-Emerson Drive: Moments
-Phil Vassar: Good ol' Days
-Pat Green: Dixie Lullaby
-Emerson Drive: Take it from Me
-Darryl Worley: Just Got Back from a War
-Eric Church: Guys Like Me
-Jack Ingraham: Wherever You Are
-Jason Aldean: Hicktown
-Emerson Drive: Fall Into Me
-Mongomery Gentry: Lucky Man
-Steve Holy: Come On, Rain
-Collin Raye: One Boy, One Girl
-Montgomery Gentry: If You Ever Stop Loving Me

1 comment:

Allegra said...

I love Stars Go Blue and What If? Great songs!