28 October 2006

P.O.D. Article II

You can not fill your heart and your mind with the music of P.O.D. and remain spiritually sound. It has already spiritually corrupted many of you reading this article. You already place P.O.D. way above the Lord Jesus.

I would be perfectly willing to try and understand exactly what these people are trying to tell me about POD. In fact, I don't think POD is a model band (note I never said so.) However, blatant accusations such as the above are unfounded, unfair and biased. They make me much less accepting of what they have to say. To say to someone that they place something above their Creator is wrong. And do you know why? Any man that claims to know the heart of another man is lying. A man doesn't even know the state of his own heart! How can these people make such blatant accusations? What would Jesus say to this kind, compassionate, understanding tactic?

2 comments:

Josh said...

hmmmm. some people dont like pod.
most aurguments against CCM are biased and unfounded, but you have to be carefull about what music you listen to. Music is another language and it will influence you.
most rap is angry, bitter and rebelous.

Josh said...

Ok My computer crashed and I have not been on for several days.
So I have never listened to POD. What style are they?