03 November 2005

Laser tag!

Last night we had a blast playing laser tag in Denver. At least, I did!
What a weird concept. I mean, it's really dark and there's fog and stuff, and there are blacklights, so your teeth glow. It's easy to see people, because they glow if they have the slightest trace of white on them, or if they have dust on their clothes (which everyone does, whether you can see it or not). But the weird part is that you run around shooting people and trying not to get shot. You're really not supposed to start a team, but you can have a mutual understanding that you won't shoot certain people and they won't shoot you. I don't think that's cheating. I hope not, anyway, because that's sort of what I did. Anyhow, if you've never played laser tag, I would highly suggest doing so!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like cheating to me unless there is a prior agreement that people can form teams. I would assume there are some rules with lazer tag. Maybe not.

Lydia said...

There are indeed some rules in laser tag. But since you lose points when people shoot you and gain them when you shoot people, you can ask one or two people not to shoot you and you can agree not to shoot them, either. It isn't like forming a team, because you don't work together, strictly speaking.