27 October 2005

This is weird...

There is something weird about this whole life thing. Every notice that life sucks? I don't normally use that word, because it doesn't make sense to me. But if it makes sense to you, I'll use it. Life does suck. Our friends and relatives die. We lose our jobs. We get divorced. We break up with close friends. We argue. Other people stab us in the back. We feel so lonely we could die. At least almost all the things beforementioned have happened to me, except for losing my job. That happened to my dad. But I know that you can identify with at least a few of the aforementioned circumstances. Why do we feel lonely? Why do we break up or divorce? What makes us that way and why do we have to deal with it? The answer is not fun. It isn't cheerful and it doesn't give you higher self esteem or save you money on car insurance. So what good is it? Well, if you would mind continuing reading, I will hopefully be able to illuminate to you just exactly what it is that we need to have and are born without in *drumroll*
This is Weird...Part II. Read on!

No comments: