30 October 2005

I have so much to do! Sometimes it seems like I'm swimming in an ocean of geometry, history, speech, and debate. There is no end! I finish geometry and start history. I finish history and start memorizing my speech. I memorize as much as I possibly can and then it's time for supper. After supper I clear up the dishes and load the dishwasher. Does anyone else feel like this? Any other teenagers? I know lots of teenagers go to public school, but even there it must be just as hard, if not harder. I don't know if I'll be able to keep my grades up this year. I hope I can! Mom keeps telling me that this is a very important year and I need to do a good job. But how can I if I have so much to do?? Hmmm. Well, it can only get worse. I'd better cheer up-after all these are the carefree days of my childhood! If these are the carefree days of my childhood, then I really don't want to see what it's like when I grow up.

No comments: